Please note: In 2014, the changeover day will be Saturday.
1, Talland Bay is part of a luxurious development of eco homes on the south Cornwall coastline with stunning sea views and excellent facilities, including hot tubs and an indoor heated pool.
This is an exclusive estate within the secluded location of Talland Bay, a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, offering guests contemporary living finished to a high specification, making it a perfect spot to kick back and relax with great facilities at arm's reach (see below).
Talland Bay is situated between Looe and Polperro, both of which are popular seaside destinations along the South West Coastal Path with plenty of amenities to keep the family entertained. Further afield, there is the famous Eden Project or the award-winning Lost Gardens of Heligan that would both make for a fun day out. In summary, the combination of the superb facilities and the fantastic surroundings will guarantee a memorable holiday that couples and families will return to year after year.
On Site Facilities:
* Private, gated community.
* Landscaped gardens.
* 12m x 6m heated indoor swimming pool.
* Outdoor, naturally filtered plunge pool (eco friendly). Open all year.
* Small, well-equipped gym and changing rooms.
* Well-stocked bar where you can purchase your morning coffee or your evening beer.
* Concierge services from the on-site managers (e.g. taxi and boat trip bookings).
* Welcome hampers filled with local Cornish food and drink (must be pre-ordered with Toad Hall Cottages at an additional charge).
Please note: There are a total of 32 Talland Bay properties; to view others, please search ‘South Cornwall, Talland Bay’ via the ‘Cornwall’ tab. Click here for the Talland Bay site plan.
Number 1, Talland Bay
This beautiful and bright three bedroom house boasts a great open plan living space, which is a perfect spot for the family and friends to unwind. With the added benefits of a balcony off the master bedroom, a private hot tub as well as a patio and garden, this property will not disappoint.
Open plan living space. Kitchen/diner with all NEFF kitchen appliances, touch control ceramic hob, built-in oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and dining table to seat eight. Living room with gas fire, two sofas, large flat screen Freeview TV, DVDs and a selection of books and games. Shower room with shower cubicle, WC and basin. Utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer. Stairs up to first floor. Twin bedroom with two 3ft single beds. Double bedroom with 4ft 6in double bed. Master bedroom with 5ft king size bed, private balcony and en-suite shower room (shower cubicle, WC and basin). Family bathroom with bath, shower over, WC and basin.
Outside: Garden area and patio off the living room with table, chairs and charcoal barbecue (hot tub at rear of property). Rooftop terrace accessed via stairs from the patio. First floor balcony off the master bedroom with bistro table and two chairs.
Parking: Designated parking for one car very close to property. Additional parking on site subject to availability.
- Included: Bed linen, towels (no beach towels), WiFi, electricity and heating (gas - underfloor heating downstairs and radiators upstairs). Travel cot and high chair available on request.
- Hot tub: £150 (paid with balance or can be requested on arrival).
- Security Deposit: £250 (card swipe) payable on arrival.
- Telephone: Provided. Mobile reception mixed.
- Local Facilities: Beaches - Talland Bay (sandy, for swimming at low tide) and Looe (sandy), 10 minutes drive. 2 cafes in Talland Bay. Shops, pubs and restaurants in Looe and Polperro, both 10 minutes drive. Eden Project 20 miles. The Lost Gardens of Heligan approximately 1 hour drive.
Map and Directions
Fuel Offer! Stay at this property for a week between now and the end of October and we'll give you up to £150 in fuel vouchers!
<br><a href="http://www.toadhallcottages.co.uk/petrol-offer.html" target="_blank">Click here for the offer details</a>