26, Talland Bay is part of a luxurious development of eco homes on the south Cornwall coastline with stunning sea views and excellent facilities, including hot tubs and an indoor heated pool.
This is an exclusive estate within the secluded location of Talland Bay, a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, offering guests contemporary living finished to a high specification, making it a perfect spot to kick back and relax with great facilities at arm's reach (see below).
Talland Bay is situated between Looe and Polperro, both of which are popular seaside destinations along the South West Coastal Path with plenty of amenities to keep the family entertained. Further afield, there is the famous Eden Project or the award-winning Lost Gardens of Heligan that would both make for a fun day out. In summary, the combination of the superb facilities and the fantastic surroundings will guarantee a memorable holiday that couples and families will return to year after year.
On Site Facilities:
* Private, gated community.
* Landscaped gardens.
* 12m x 6m heated indoor swimming pool.
* Outdoor, naturally filtered plunge pool (eco friendly). Open all year.
* Small, well-equipped gym and changing rooms.
* Well-stocked bar where you can purchase your morning coffee or your evening beer.
* Concierge services from the on-site managers (e.g. taxi and boat trip bookings).
* Welcome hampers filled with local Cornish food and drink (must be pre-ordered with Toad Hall Cottages at an additional charge).
Please note: There are a total of 32 Talland Bay properties; to view others, please search ‘South Cornwall, Talland Bay’ via the ‘Cornwall’ tab. Click here for the Talland Bay site plan.
Number 26, Talland Bay
This contemporary home occupies an elevated position with far-reaching sea views from the upper floor living area and balcony. Its vaulted ceilings and open-plan layout create a spacious feel and the secluded hot tub provides a perfect place to relax and unwind after a busy day on the beach. Further, the indoor table football table and the Playstation are sure to keep everyone entertained, making this property a real home from home.
Ground floor bedrooms and bathroom. Double bedroom with 4ft 6in double bed and en-suite shower room (shower cubicle, WC and basin). Twin bedroom with two 3ft single beds (can be zip-linked to create 6ft super king size bed). Bunk bedroom with 3ft bunks. Family bathroom with bath, shower over, WC and basin. Stairs up to open plan living space. Kitchen/diner with all NEFF kitchen appliances, touch control ceramic hob, built-in oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher and dining table to seat six. Living room with woodburner, two sofas, armchair, 37” TV, Playstation 3, DVD player, table football table, radio and iPod dock.
Outside: Private balcony with table and chairs and decking area with barbecue.
Parking: Designated parking for one car very close to property. Additional parking on site subject to availability.
- Included: Bed linen, towels (no beach towels), WiFi, electricity and heating (gas - underfloor heating downstairs and radiators upstairs). Travel cot and high chair available on request.
- Hot tub: £150 (paid with balance or can be requested on arrival).
- Security Deposit: £250 (card swipe) payable on arrival.
- Telephone: Provided. Mobile reception mixed.
- Local Facilities: Beaches - Talland Bay (sandy, for swimming at low tide) and Looe (sandy), 10 minutes drive. 2 cafes in Talland Bay. Shops, pubs and restaurants in Looe and Polperro, both 10 minutes drive. Eden Project 20 miles. The Lost Gardens of Heligan approximately 1 hour drive.
Map and Directions
Please contact Toad Hall Cottages on 01548202020 or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org regarding short breaks.
Fuel Offer! Stay at this property for a week between now and the end of October and we'll give you up to £90 in petrol vouchers!<br><a href="http://www.toadhallcottages.co.uk/petrol-offer.html" target="_blank">Click here for the offer details</a>
- Changeover day: Saturday
- Short breaks