Please note: In 2014, the changeover day will be Friday.
37, Talland Bay is part of a luxurious development of eco homes on the south Cornwall coastline with stunning sea views and excellent facilities, including hot tubs and an indoor heated pool.
This is an exclusive estate within the secluded location of Talland Bay, a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, offering guests contemporary living finished to a high specification, making it a perfect spot to kick back and relax with great facilities at arm's reach (see below).
Talland Bay is situated between Looe and Polperro, both of which are popular seaside destinations along the South West Coastal Path with plenty of amenities to keep the family entertained. Further afield, there is the famous Eden Project or the award-winning Lost Gardens of Heligan that would both make for a fun day out. In summary, the combination of the superb facilities and the fantastic surroundings will guarantee a memorable holiday that couples and families will return to year after year.
On Site Facilities:
* Private, gated community.
* Landscaped gardens.
* 12m x 6m heated indoor swimming pool.
* Outdoor, naturally filtered plunge pool (eco friendly). Open all year.
* Small, well-equipped gym and changing rooms.
* Well-stocked bar where you can purchase your morning coffee or your evening beer.
* Concierge services from the on-site managers (e.g. taxi and boat trip bookings).
* Welcome hampers filled with local Cornish food and drink (must be pre-ordered with Toad Hall Cottages at an additional charge).
Please note: There are a total of 32 Talland Bay properties; to view others, please search ‘South Cornwall, Talland Bay’ via the ‘Cornwall’ tab. Click here for the Talland Bay site plan.
Number 37, Talland Bay
This gorgeous, single storey property is situated on the crest of the hill and offers uninterrupted sea views from its large picture windows and extensive decking area. The commanding location of the house provides an ideal vantage point to watch boats sail by and it is equipped to luxury 5 star standards with a designer kitchen and underfloor heating throughout.
Open plan living space. Living room with woodburner, sofa, two armchairs, 37” HD LCD Freeview TV, Playstation 3 with DVD player and radio/CD/iPod player. Kitchen/diner with all NEFF kitchen appliances, touch control ceramic hob, built-in oven, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer and dining table to seat eight. Double bedroom with 4ft 6in double bed and en-suite shower room (shower cubicle, WC and basin). Second double bedroom with 4ft 6in bed. Bunk bedroom with 3ft bunks and additional 3ft pull-out truckle bed (sleeps 3). Family bathroom with bath, shower over, WC and basin.
Outside: Large front lawn (not enclosed). Decked area with rattan furniture (including hanging seat) and Weber charcoal barbecue. Outdoor games, such as cricket and boules, also provided.
Parking: Designated parking for one car very close to property. Additional parking on site subject to availability. Please note: There is no car access outside the property except for unloading.
- Included: Bed linen, towels (no beach towels), WiFi, electricity and heating (gas - underfloor heating throughout). Travel cot and high chair available on request.
- Security Deposit: £250 (card swipe) payable on arrival.
- Telephone: Provided. Mobile reception mixed.
- Local Facilities: Beaches - Talland Bay (sandy, for swimming at low tide) and Looe (sandy), 10 minutes drive. 2 cafes in Talland Bay. Shops, pubs and restaurants in Looe and Polperro, both 10 minutes drive. Eden Project 20 miles. The Lost Gardens of Heligan approximately 1 hour drive.
Map and Directions
Now offering 20% OFF week commencing 26 October!