Please note: In 2014, the changeover day will be Saturday.
9, Talland Bay is part of a luxurious development of eco homes on the south Cornwall coastline with stunning sea views and excellent facilities, including hot tubs and an indoor heated pool.
This is an exclusive estate within the secluded location of Talland Bay, a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, offering guests contemporary living finished to a high specification, making it a perfect spot to kick back and relax with great facilities at arm's reach (see below).
Talland Bay is situated between Looe and Polperro, both of which are popular seaside destinations along the South West Coastal Path with plenty of amenities to keep the family entertained. Further afield, there is the famous Eden Project or the award-winning Lost Gardens of Heligan that would both make for a fun day out. In summary, the combination of the superb facilities and the fantastic surroundings will guarantee a memorable holiday that couples and families will return to year after year.
On Site Facilities:
* Private, gated community.
* Landscaped gardens.
* 12m x 6m heated indoor swimming pool.
* Outdoor, naturally filtered plunge pool (eco friendly). Open all year.
* Small, well-equipped gym and changing rooms.
* Well-stocked bar where you can purchase your morning coffee or your evening beer.
* Concierge services from the on-site managers (e.g. taxi and boat trip bookings).
* Welcome hampers filled with local Cornish food and drink (must be pre-ordered with Toad Hall Cottages at an additional charge).
Please note: There are a total of 32 Talland Bay properties; to view others, please search ‘South Cornwall, Talland Bay’ via the ‘Cornwall’ tab. Click here for the Talland Bay site plan.
Number 9, Talland Bay
‘Captain’ is an attractive four bedroom property with three en-suites and a private decking area offering lovely views of the central gardens and countryside beyond. With the indoor and outdoor pools on its doorstep, it’s perfect for a family getaway and it can even be rented with its neighbour, ‘Rock,’ to accommodate up to 16 people, making it ideal for a large gathering.
Open plan living space. Kitchen/diner with all NEFF kitchen appliances, ceramic hob, built-in oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, wine fridge and dining table to seat eight. Living room with large sofa, armchair, 40" 3D Freeview HD Smart TV, Blu-ray player, Playstation 3, iPod dock and selection of books, games and DVDs. Separate utility room with washing machine and dryer. Family bathroom with bath, shower over, WC, basin and direct access to outside patio. Stairs up to first floor. Double bedroom with 4ft 6in double bed and en-suite shower room (shower cubicle, WC and basin). Twin bedroom with two 3ft single beds and en-suite shower room (shower cubicle, WC and basin). Bunk bedroom with 3ft bunks. Stairs up to second floor. Double bedroom with 5ft king size bed, TV, en-suite shower room (shower cubicle, WC and basin) and private decked area.
Outside: Garden and patio overlooking the outdoor pool with table, chairs and charcoal barbecue. Private decked area off second floor double bedroom with table, chairs and loungers.
Parking: Designated parking for one car very close to property. Additional parking on site subject to availability.
- Included: Bed linen, towels (no beach towels), WiFi, electricity and heating (gas - underfloor heating downstairs and radiators upstairs). High chair and travel cot available on request.
- Security Deposit: £250 (card swipe) payable on arrival.
- Telephone: Provided. Mobile reception mixed.
- Local Facilities: Beaches - Talland Bay (sandy, for swimming at low tide) and Looe (sandy), 10 minutes drive. 2 cafes in Talland Bay. Shops, pubs and restaurants in Looe and Polperro, both 10 minutes drive. Eden Project 20 miles. The Lost Gardens of Heligan approximately 1 hour drive.
Map and Directions
Now offering 10% OFF week commencing 26 October!