A Georgian house begun in 1751 with important additions attributed to Samuel Wyatt in conjunction with Sir Christopher Sykes, containing superb library 100ft long. The entire building was burnt to the ground in 1911 and splendidly restored with an Edwardian feeling during the first world war.
Suns in Apr, daily from 28 Mar-Sept. Closed Mon & Fri open Bank Hol Mons House 11.30-16.30 Organ played Wed & Sun 14.00-016.00
Licensed For Alcohol
Parking On Site
- Gift Shop Or Shop
- Picnic Areas