- UK Information
- UK Events
- Liverpool Philharmonic Hall
- Events @ Liverpool Philharmonic Hall
- Tony Visconti & Woody Woodmansey present The Best of Bowie
|5955196||Tony Visconti & Woody Woodmansey present The Best of Bowie|
|Date||Monday 7th March 2022|
|Time(s)||20:00 - 23:00|
|Location||Liverpool Philharmonic Hall|
Liverpool Philharmonic Hall
|Address||36 Hope Street
|Telephone No.||0151 709 3789|
|Disabled facilities||Philharmonic Hall strives to be accessible to all patrons. Please let the box office know of your specific requirements when booking your tickets in order to make best use of our facilities. If you are ordering tickets online, please click on the 'Accessible Seating Request Form' to let us know your individual needs.
Philharmonic Hall provides a range of facilities for disabled customers, including:
Level access is available to the foyer and box office.
Passenger lift and level access is available to stalls and boxes in the concert hall and to the Grand Foyer Bar and Restaurant.
Public phones (situated by the lift in the Foyer) and the box office counter are accessible to wheelchair users.
Spaces for wheelchairs plus companions are available in boxes 7 and 16, in the front and rear stalls and in the restaurant.
A unisex WC is available in the outer corridor of the auditorium close to Box 7.
An infra-red hearing system is available. Contact a steward when you arrive at the venue to obtain one.
Large print and audio versions of the brochure are available from the marketing department by calling 0151 210 2895 or emailing email@example.com
Guide dogs are welcome throughout the building. Please advise the box office when purchasing your ticket if you are bringing a guide dog.
|Parking||1. Philharmonic Hall Car Park - Situated on Caledonia Street, this car park is open from 8.30am until 15 mins after the end of concerts. Please note that parking is limited and is on a first come, first served basis. Cost: £4.00 (after 5.30pm), £5.00 (before 5.30pm).
2. Blackburne House Car Park - Situated on Falkner Street, this car park is open on concert nights from 5.30pm, until 20 mins after the end of concerts. Please note that gates will be locked after this period. Please do not use this car park if unstaffed. Cost: £4.00
3. Myrtle Street - off Chatham Street (University of Liverpool Car Park) - This car park is available Monday - Friday after 4pm, and all day on Saturday and Sunday. Take ticket on entry at the barrier, and pay with ticket at pay machine before leaving. Cost: £3
4. Liverpool Cathedral Car Park - Generally open on concert nights from 5.30pm. Cost: £3 on production of your concert ticket. Tickets must be produced and payment made to the Constable's Lodge on arrival. We offer secure parking with CCTV monitoring and manned patrols.
Please note that car parks 2, 3, & 4 are not operated by the Royal Liverpool Philharmonic.
Times/prices were correct at time of posting. Please check opening and closing times and prices of these car parks before parking.
|Opening times||Monday to Saturday 10am - 5.30pm, and for counter bookings up to 15 minutes after the start of the performance on concert nights.
|Other events at this venue.|