UK books and maps - MapsHere is a list of books for London that you may find useful.
- London books:Maps
- London books:Travel Guides
- London books:History & Heritage
- London books:Walking and Tours
- London books:Food & Drink
- London books:General Interest
London books: Maps
Explore the glorious city of London with the help of this genuinely pocket-sized map. Small in size yet big on detail, this compact, dependable map will ensure you don't miss a thing.
* Includes 2 PopOut maps - a detailed street by street plan of the city centre as well as a detailed street map of the West End
* Additional maps of the main bus routes, the underground and theatreland are also included
* Ingenious, self-folding map is small enough to fit in your pocket yet offers extensive coverage of the city in an easy-to-use format
* Thorough street index is also featured and cross-referenced to the map so you can easily find your destination
* Key places of interest are listed offering you advice on the best things to see.
Publication: 16 Sep 2011 (Folded Map) (Paperback)
Lonely Planet's new-look Pocket guides give you all the top sights and a local's view of the city too you get the best of both worlds!
London has something for everyone, from art to grand museums, dazzling architecture and irrepressible pizazz. It s immersed in history, but London is also a tireless innovator of culture and creative talent, while a cosmopolitan dynamism makes it quite possibly the world s most international city, yet one that remains somehow intrinsically British.
Inside this book:
-Top sight features include Tower of London, British Museum, Tate Modern and more
-Local Life features include Soho, Bloomsbury and Greenwich
-Maps for every neighbourhood and a pull out city map
-Quickstart guide provides all the basic information needed to hit the ground running
We know because we go: every Lonely Planet guide is 100% researched and updates by our authors on-the-ground.
Publication: 11 May 2012
A completely revised edition of the bestselling London streetmap
Michael Middleditch has revised and updated his hugely successful "London Mapguide"--first published in 1983 and now in its eighth edition. Streets and sights are mapped and named, and there is a full index so that it can be used like the London A-Z. In addition, famous landmarks, places of entertainment etc are indicated on the maps. This edition has a brand-new spread on London architecture, and the Stratford Olympic area is fully incorporated into the book.
At 72 pages of full-color maps this is the perfect book for every tourist and city-dweller.
Publication: 27 Jun 2013
The London books listed on this page are for your information and to help you find the books you need quickly. We do not endorse any particular books and are not responsible for the advice and information in the books listed.
The price of books, where indicated, was correct at the time the book was added to this page. Prices may have changed on the booksellers web site.