London Tours are varied and plentiful so there will certainly be something to please you. The tours on this page help you in tinding the Top Sights in Old London. Simply pick the Types of London Tours that suits you. We have everything from guided walking tours to leisurly cruises along the Thames.
Boat Trips & Cruises
Take an unforgettable trip on the River Thames. There's a wide choice of boat trips where meals, buffets and drink can be had. Your boat operators will show you the sights of London as you drift lazily down Old Father Thames. A wide choice of boat operators service the Thames from central London.
- Luxury Evening Dinner Cruise Imagine gliding by the Tower of London sipping a cool glass of Chablis; bnjoying an excellent meal while you watch the sights of historic London. Imagine dancing as you drift under a moonlit Tower Bridge.
- River Thames Lunch Cruise Put your feet up for an hour or so and experience London from the windows of our floating restaurant. There is an excellent set three-course menu to enjoy, as London glides by and you sit back and relax.
Open Top Bus Trips
Several bus and coach companies run open top bus tours of London. You can hop on and hop off during the day. Check their route maps and, if you've got the time, cram in as many tourist spots as you can in a day.
There are dozens of London guided walks to take part in. Your guide will show you the hidden nooks and crannies that don't necessarily appear in the guide books. This type of tour includes Ghost Walks, Pub Crawls, Beatles-themed tours, historical walks, murder zones including Jack the Ripper's operating areas, Sherlock Holmes and much more. Don't be reluctant to ask your guide tricky questions to see if you can catch them out.
- Jack The Ripper Tour We tread in the footsteps of the infamous Jack The Ripper down the dark, narrow, gas-lit alleyways immortalised in such films as "From Hell".
Lots of Ghost Walks are to be found in London. Look for haunted pubs, theatres and buildings. Will you spot the phantom of the opera?
Guided Tours of Tourist Spots
Nearly all the top tourist venues in London will offer you some form of escort as you wander through. You may find that the attraction takes through parties in small groups. Or, you may be offered a hand-held audio device capable of telling you what is going on at each display. These usually come with a choice of language commentaries.
- Discovering London A Day Bringing History, Pageantry and Sights of London to Life including a Pub Lunch and a Thames Cruise!
- The Essential London Westminster Abbey, Trafalgar Square and the Changing of the Guard
London taxi drivers learn their routes by something called The Knowledge. They are also a great source of knowledge on tourist spots and hard-to-find places of interest. With a taxi tour, you can set the agenda. Tell them of your interest, and/or leave it to your driver to plan a great day out for you. You can choose the length of time you wish to be escorted on your tour. Some offer themed taxi tours around London e.g. a Harry Potter tour.