Drayton Manor in Staffordshire is one Britain's favourite theme parks boasting a range of spectacular rides including "Apocalypse" (a stand up tower drop) and "Shockwave" (a stand up roller coaster). Drayton Manor is the winner of several awards and provides fun for all the family with it's many rides and attractions.
Rides in Drayton Manor
Drayton Manor attractions include :-
- Thrill Rides
- Apocalypse - a tower drop from 54 metres
- G Force - an exhilarating white knuckle roller coaster ride including a 75 feet vertical ascent
- Maelstrom - swing and spin at the same time at a height of 22 metres
- Pandemonium - swing through 360 degrees on a a giant gondola at almost 25 metres height
- Shockwave - Europe's only stand up roller coaster
- Splash canyon - a trip through white water rapids
- Stormforce 10 - a recreated lifeboat rescue
- Family Fun
- Belay me hearties! - Pirate Adventure - a battle on the high seas!
- Excalibur - a trip into our medieval kingdom of dragons and knights
- Circus World - circus acts from around the world
- Wild West Shoot Out - shoot at objects in a wild west town
- Other rides - Jolly Roger, Carousel and Buffalo Roller coaster
- Rides For The Kids
Drayton Manor caters for all ages. Younger visitors can sample a variety of rides and attractions such as - Crazy Bus, Frog Hopper, Super Dragon Roller Coaster, Whirly Wheel, the Flying Jumbo, Vintage Cars and more.
Tickets for Drayton Manor
Drayton Manor tickets are priced in the following Ages :
Adult Ticket - 12 years and over
Child Ticket - age 4 to 11
Grandee Ticket - 60 years and over
FAMILY SUPERSAVER tickets are also available.
Getting to Drayton Manor
Drayton Manor Theme Park
Drayton Manor Theme Park is on the A4091 and can be accessed from Junctions 9 and 10 of the M42.
if coming on the M6 toll take exit T2