Basic supplies provided in the self catering accommodation
When you arrive at the self catering accommodation you should find a well-equipped and comfortable cottage ready for you.
Homeowners may provide a welcome pack or tray for visitors and if this is the case it will normally be shown in the property details. In some cottages there will also be a pint of milk in the fridge.
You will also find some basic starter supplies such as a roll of lavatory paper, washing-up liquid and a cleaning materials for the bathroom.
What is provided differs but you can usually expect tea, coffee, sugar, milk and biscuits. Sometimes there may be more items provided, but don't rely on these things being there. If you are not sure, please ask the holiday cottage owner or self catering accommodation booking agency for details.
You can normally expect the following items supplied in our self-catering cottages:
- Sets of crockery: dinner plates, bowls, side plates, cups, saucers, mugs, milk jug, sugar bowl, teapot, salt and pepper
- Sets of cutlery: knives, forks, spoons, serving spoons, teaspoons
- Sets of glasses: wine glasses, tumblers
- Cooking equipment: saucepans, frying pan, casserole(s), baking sheet, serving dish, bowl(s), colander, sieve, wooden spoon(s), spatula, potato peeler, potato masher, kitchen knife(s), bread knife, tin opener, bottle opener, ladle, measuring jug, chopping board(s), oven glove, scissors, grater
- Miscellanea: food storage containers, fruit bowl, vegetable rack, mats