Moonsmead is a terraced cottage prominently situated in the colourful and lively town of Modbury in South Devon. Part of a listed building over 300 years old, Moonsmead sits back above the high street close to centre of the town. Having been carefully modernised with the addition of a recently refurbished kitchen and bathroom it retains much of its original charm and character. Modbury is a friendly and welcoming town which is surrounded by picturesque open countryside, and is a convenient base for exploring the South Hams as well as being a close gateway for Dartmoor Nation Park. Spend a relaxing day discovering superb sandy beaches, surf and stunning coastal and estuary paths; or explore the selection of delightful independent boutique shops, cafes, pubs and restaurants that Modbury boasts.
Outer door into hallway. Front door leading into open plan living/dining room and kitchen with 3 seater leather sofa, armchair and footstool, woodburner inset into stone fireplace, TV/DVD, circular dining table seating up to 6. Step down into kitchen with built-in electric oven, gas hob, polished woodblock worktops, microwave, dishwasher, fridge, freezer and CD/MP3 player. Wide staircase to landing with space for a cot. Double bedroom with 5ft bed. Twin bedroom with 3ft zip linked beds. Bathroom with corner bath, shower over, basin and WC.
Please note: Three other cottages have the right of access to the High Street via the outer door.
A secluded terrace garden is at the back of cottage reached by a shared communal path. Table and chairs provided with a barbecue.
Parking: Private off road parking for one car.
- Included: Bed linen, towels, cot, high chair, electricity, central heating (gas) and free supply of logs.
- Pets: Dogs welcome with £50 per dog security deposit payable to owner.
- Telephone: No telephone. Payphone 3 minutes walk. Mobile reception fair/variable depending on network. The cottage is in a BT FON area so WiFi signal is available (FON charges would apply).
- Local Facilities: Beaches 3 miles.
- Shops all within 2 minutes walk. Pubs and restaurants within 2 - 5 minutes walk. Kingsbridge 8 miles, Salcombe 12 miles.
Map and Directions
Fuel Offer! Stay at this property for a week between now and the end of November and we'll give you up to £50 in fuel vouchers!
<br><a href="http://www.toadhallcottages.co.uk/petrol-offer.html" target="_blank">Click here for the offer details</a>