Please note: In 2014, the changeover day will be Saturday.
10, Talland Bay is part of a luxurious development of eco homes on the south Cornwall coastline with stunning sea views and excellent facilities, including hot tubs and an indoor heated pool.
This is an exclusive estate within the secluded location of Talland Bay, a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, offering guests contemporary living finished to a high specification, making it a perfect spot to kick back and relax with great facilities at arm's reach (see below).
Talland Bay is situated between Looe and Polperro, both of which are popular seaside destinations along the South West Coastal Path with plenty of amenities to keep the family entertained. Further afield, there is the famous Eden Project or the award-winning Lost Gardens of Heligan that would both make for a fun day out. In summary, the combination of the superb facilities and the fantastic surroundings will guarantee a memorable holiday that couples and families will return to year after year.
On Site Facilities:
* Private, gated community.
* Landscaped gardens.
* 12m x 6m heated indoor swimming pool.
* Outdoor, naturally filtered plunge pool (eco friendly). Open all year.
* Small, well-equipped gym and changing rooms.
* Well-stocked bar where you can purchase your morning coffee or your evening beer.
* Concierge services from the on-site managers (e.g. taxi and boat trip bookings).
* Welcome hampers filled with local Cornish food and drink (must be pre-ordered with Toad Hall Cottages at an additional charge).
Please note: There are a total of 32 Talland Bay properties; to view others, please search ‘South Cornwall, Talland Bay’ via the ‘Cornwall’ tab. Click here for the Talland Bay site plan.
Number 10, Talland Bay
Number 10 is a striking detached property with access to a patio, garden and the outdoor plunge pool. The open plan living space provides a fantastic area to entertain and relax and has access to a balcony with beautiful countryside views. This property also benefits from a large decked rooftop area with panoramic views of both the sea and countryside, ideal for sunbathing and al fresco dining.
Ground floor bedrooms and bathroom. Double bedroom with 5ft king size bed and en-suite shower room (shower cubicle, WC and basin). Second double bedroom with 5ft king size bed. Twin bedroom with two 3ft single beds. Family bathroom with bath, shower over, WC and basin. Stairs up to open plan living space. Kitchen/diner with all NEFF kitchen appliances, touch control ceramic hob, built-in oven, microwave, larder fridge, freezer, wine cooler, washing machine, dryer, dishwasher and dining table to seat six. Living room with a corner sofa, two armchairs, 42” Freeview TV, Blu-Ray DVD player, DVDs, CDs, maps, toys, games and books.
Outside: Front patio area that leads onto spacious lawn. First floor balcony off living space with views and decked rooftop terrace with barbecue.
Parking: Designated parking for one car very close to property. Additional parking on site subject to availability.
- Included: Bed linen, towels (no beach towels), WiFi, electricity and heating (gas - underfloor heating throughout). Travel cot and high chair available on request.
- Security Deposit: £250 (card swipe) payable on arrival.
- Telephone: Provided. Mobile reception mixed.
- Local Facilities: Beaches - Talland Bay (sandy, for swimming at low tide) and Looe (sandy), 10 minutes drive. 2 cafes in Talland Bay. Shops, pubs and restaurants in Looe and Polperro, both 10 minutes drive. Eden Project 20 miles. The Lost Gardens of Heligan approximately 1 hour drive.
Map and Directions
Now offering 20% OFF week commencing 26 October!
- Changeover day: Saturday
- Short breaks