This delightful, very spacious, pet friendly and supremely comfortable one bedroom cottage is attached to Pond Cottage on one side (see property reference HCBN), but is entirely separate and not overlooked. It is an ideal place for a couple and their dog/s to get away from it all and enjoy this beautiful, peaceful valley with its wildlife ponds and 35 acres of grounds, fields and woodland.
Guests at Duck End will be able to enjoy the facilities at Dartmouth Golf and Country Club that include:
FREE unrestricted and unlimited access to the extensive facilities at Lakeside Health & Leisure Centre at Dartmouth Golf & Country Club. Facilities include: Indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam room, spa bath and fully equipped gymnasium.
25% OFF Green Fees on both the 18-hole Championship Course and 9-hole Dartmouth Course (not to be used in conjunction with any other offer).
10% OFF beauty and spa treatments at Lakeside Beauty. This offer applies to holidays taken before May 31st 2014.
A glazed door leads down 2 steps into a most attractive living room with polished floors, exposed scissor beams and includes a comfortable sofa, dining table to seat 4, digital TV, DVD, CD player, books and magazines. The smart kitchen area is well equipped with electric hob and oven, fridge, dishwasher and microwave. Washing machines and tumble dryers are available in a laundry room in a converted pig sty opposite the barn, shared with Pond Cottage. The charming bedroom has a large 5ft king bed with a Tempur mattress and space for a Z bed for a child. Stylish, contemporary bathroom with bath and shower over, basin and WC.
Private, totally enclosed lawn garden in front of the cottage with a gate that opens out to the 35 acre grounds that guests are welcome to explore. Garden furniture and a barbecue are provided.
Parking: Ample private parking.
- Included: Bed linen, towels, WiFi, central heating (oil) and electricity. Cot and high chair available by arrangement with owner.
- Pets: Dogs are more than welcome. Use of leads is requested outside the cottage garden.
- Telephone: No telephone. Limited mobile reception on some networks.
- Local Facilities: Beaches from 4.5 miles. Pub 1 mile. Shops and restaurants in Kingsbridge 5 miles. Totnes 9 miles.
- Please Note: The farm has its own water supply, providing true Devon water at its best.
- Please also note: Pond Cottage and Duck End combined can be let together, availability permitting, making it ideal for extended families.
Map and Directions
Fuel Offer! Stay at this property for a week between now and the end of November and we'll give you up to £90 in fuel vouchers!<br><a href="http://www.toadhallcottages.co.uk/petrol-offer.html" target="_blank">Click here for the offer details</a>
- Changeover day: Saturday
- Short breaks