Thorpe Arnold Minor
This superb, very spacious, detached and welcoming family property has quite outstanding views over the coastline, the open sea and the golf links. It is situated adjacent to the 9th green on Thurlestone Golf Course and has been extended to make two self contained houses sleeping 8 people in each. There are spacious lawned gardens to the front and rear of the property and parking for six cars. The magnificent views can be enjoyed from the living rooms and most bedrooms and the sandy beaches and the centre of the village are within easy walking distance.
Thorpe Arnold Major (property code MAJOR ) and Thorpe Arnold Minor together sleep 16.
Outside: Large gardens both at the front and the back open between both properties.
Parking Ample parking in the drive.
Thorpe Arnold Minor Accommodation:
Hallway. Ground floor: 1 twin bedroom, 1 double bedroom with 2 x 3ft zip linked beds. Bathroom with bath, basin and WC. First floor : Open plan living room area well furnished with 3 piece suite and TV/DVD, Wireless Broadband, patio doors to balcony, dining table and chairs, kitchen area, equipped with fitted cupboards, electric cooker, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and microwave. Second floor: One twin bedroom. Double bedroom with 2 x 3ft zip linked beds with en-suite shower room with shower, basin and WC. Utility room shared with Thorpe Arnold Major.
- Included: Duvets, (all double bedrooms are provided with a double duvet and 2 single duvets), pillows, travel cot, high chair, electricity and heating (night storage) Wifi.
- Bed linen and towels may be hired from an independent hire company - details from Toad Hall Cottages.
- Security deposit £50.
- Pets: Well mannered pets allowed (maximum of 2, garden not dog proof)
Telephone for incoming, outgoing local and 999 calls only. Mobile reception mixed.
Wireless Broadband available.
- Communal utility room: the guests from each house share the use of washing machine, tumble dryer, large freezer, iron and ironing board.
- Local facilities: Beaches: Cowrie beach 5 minutes walk. Beaches at Thurlestone Sands approximately 10 minutes walk. Village Inn and Post Office/shop about quarter of a mile. Golf Club half mile. Pay to play (handicap required).
Map and Directions
Fuel Offer! Stay at this property for a week between now and the end of November and we'll give you up to £150 in fuel vouchers!
<br><a href="http://www.toadhallcottages.co.uk/petrol-offer.html" target="_blank">Click here for the offer details</a>
- Changeover day: Friday
- Short breaks