Situate just 20 miles from Central London, Thorpe Park is one of the UK's top theme parks with a variety of rides to suit all visitors - from those seeking thrill rides to the youngest children. Thorpe Park provides something for all the family.
Rides and Attractions in Thorpe Park
- Thorpe Park's Extreme Thrill Rides Rides for the brave including :-
- Stealth : 0-80mph in less than 2.0 seconds and a height of 205 feet
- Detonator : a drop from a height of 100 feet
- Nemesis Inferno : loop, swoop, twist and roll over 750 metres of track
- Slammer : free fall from 105 feet
- Tidal wave : splash down from 85 feet
- Thorpe Park's Thrilling And Fun Rides Some of Thorpe Park's rides for all the family :-
- Flying Fish : a roller coaster ride through fountains, waterfalls, gardens and bushes
- Logger's Leap : a log flume wet ride with a double drop
- Rumba Rapids : twist and turn as you race down the rapids
- Depth Charge : another chance to get wet plunging into the lagoon down a 40 foot chute
- More THRILLING AND FUN RIDES : Storm in A Teacup, Canada Creek Railway Stn, Chief Ranger's Carousel, Rocky Express, Pirates 4-D and others
- Thorpe Park's Young Thrillseekers Thorpe park provides the following rides for very young children :-
- Galleon Race
- Happy Halibuts
- Neptune's Beach
- Ollie Octopus
- The Sing Zone
- Sea Snakes & Ladders
- Slippery Serpent
- Swinging Seashells
- Up Periscope
- Wet Wet Wet
NOTE : height and age limitations may apply to various rides in all areas of the park and some may require children to be accompanied.
Facilities at Thorpe Park
Free parking, restaurants and other food and drink outlets, gift/souvenir shops, disabled facilities (including wheelchair hire), buggy hire, lockers, Medical Centre.
Thorpe park Tickets
Thorpe Park Tickets are available as follows :-
- Children Under 1m (go free)
- Young Thrill Seeker (1m - 11 years)
- Thrill Seeker (aged 12+ years)
- Family of 4 (2 Thrill Seekers + 2 Young Thrill Seekers)
- Family of 5 (2 Thrill Seekers + 3 Young Thrill Seekers)
- Group Tickets (10+ persons) and Annual Passes are also available.
Getting to Thorpe park
Thorpe Park is situate between Junctions 11 and 13 of the M25 (NB - access not possible from Junction 12).
Leave M25 by Jct 11 or 13 follow signs to Thorpe Park via the A320
We have teamed up with Play and Stay to bring you Thorpe park tickets or combined Thorpe park and hotel breaks packages.