M & D's
M&D's is Scotland's Family Theme Park. Set in the beautiful countryside in Strathclyde County Park, M&D's boasts more than 40 rides and attractions ranging from traditional rides to white knuckle thrill rides. There is a also massive indoor entertainment complex not to mention Amazonia, an indoor tropical rain forest with exotic animals.
Rides and Attractions in M & D's
- Thrill Rides
- Tsunami - an inverted roller coaster
- White Water - get drenched at 70km per hour
- Bungee - be catapulted into the sky at high speed
- Mine Train - a Runaway Mine Train roller coaster
- Tornado - a roller coaster with 1000 metres of track and 360 degree loops
- The Express - 0 to 60 in 8 seconds on this roller coaster.
- Family And Kids
- Big Wheel - a 35 metre high travelling big wheel
- Wave SWinger - swing in the air in one of 23 tilting chairs
- Flying Jumbos - giant flying elephants - you can even take the controls !
- Big Apple - a caterpillar with drops and lifts
- The indoor complex at M&D's includes a 'glow in the dark' bowling alley at COSMIC BOWL, an American Pool Parlour (DIAMOND LILS), GAMEZONE (an amusement arcade) and a CAROUSEL.
Facilities at M & D's
M&D's facilities include free coach and car parking (including disabled), toilets, disabled toilets, baby changing, ramps/stair lift, first aid, payphones restaurants/bars, a picnic area, A caravan and campsite and a hotel.
M & D's Tickets
Tickets for M&D's are available as follows :-
- Amazonia :-
- Child and OAP's
- Family (2 adults and 2 children)
- Unlimited Ride Wristband :-
- Single Unlimited Wristband - Over 1m 35cm
- Single Unlimited Wristband - Under 1m 35cm
- Family Ticket
- Season Ticket :-
- Family Season Ticket (up to 4 people)
- Single Season Ticket
Getting to M & D's
Scotland's Theme Park
Strathclyde Country Park
leave the M74 at Junction 5 and take the exit for Strathclyde Country Park