Gulliver's Theme Parks
Gulliver's Theme Parks has three wonderful Theme Parks which are especially geared towards families and are ideal for families with younger children. With locations in the North (Gulliver's World - Warrington), Midlands (Gulliver's Kingdom - Matlock Bath) and South (Gulliver's Land - Milton Keynes) nobody is too far away from a Gulliver's park.
All three parks are in beautiful rural settings and Gulliver's World at Warrington includes a lake in the centre of the park.
About Gulliver's Theme Parks Tickets
Admission is free for Children under 90cm height. Ticket prices vary between parks and tickets are available as follows at all three parks : Adult, Child, Senior Citizen.
Special Events at Gulliver's Theme Parks
A number of special events are arranged during the year including Father's Day, Halloween, Bonfire Night and Christmas.
Gulliver's World Warrington
You can visit a number of other worlds at Gulliver's Theme Parks - Circus World, Western World, Water World, Adventure World or see the dinosaurs at Lost World.
There are other great attractions in Alice's Wonderland, Smuggler's Wharf and the Count's Castle.
Facilities at Gulliver's World include free parking, disabled access, toilets (including disabled), baby changing areas, cash machines, lockers and payphones.
Gulliver's World - Warrington
1. Approaching on the M62, leave at Jct 8 or Jct 9 and follow the signs to Gulliver's
2. Approaching on the M6, leave at Jct 21A to the M62 (direction of Liverpool), then leave the M62 at Jct 9.
Gulliver's Kingdom Matlock Bath
There are six different fun-filled areas at Gulliver's Theme Parks. You can visit Little Switzerland or the Party House, Bourbon Street and Palais Royale not to mention Lilliput Land and Fantasy Terrace.
Facilities include free parking, disabled access, toilets (including disabled), baby changing areas, cash machines and payphones.
1. From the M1 leave at Jct 28 and follow the signs to Gulliver's
2. Approaching on the M6 from the south, take A38 towards Lichfield and follow it north until you see signs to Gulliver's
Gulliver's Land Milton Keynes
The fun at Gulliver's Land starts with Main Square after you enter the park and there another six areas for you to enjoy . These are Adventure Land (the biggest area), Central Hub, Toyland, Lilliput Land, Discovery Bay and the Junior Discovery Cove.
Facilities include free parking, disabled access, toilets (including disabled), baby changing areas, cash machines.
1. Leave M1 at Jct and follow the signs to Gulliver's Land
2. If approaching from Milton Keynes follow signs first to Willen Lake then the tourist signs to Gulliver's