Adding non-uk sites to the UK Directory
If you are based outside UK, you can still get listed in the UK Directory, subject to certain conditions.
If your site fits any of the following sections you can exchange links in the appropriate section, even if your site is not UK based.
- UK car classifieds
- UK Cinemas
- UK cottages and self catering holiday accommodation rentals
- UK hotels
- UK Shopping
- UK Theatres
- UK Travel Whether related to travel from the UK or within Britain
By fitting a sections we mean being related to the sections e.g. a travel or flights booking site can not exchange links with our hotels section. Unrelated links will be deleted.
If you or your site are based in the UK click here.
Other sites outside the UK can be listed in the UK Directory and are shown on the resources outside UK pages for each category in the UK Directory. Sites can be added to the UK Directory if they satisfy one of these conditions:
- A reciprocal link from your site is available to our site. Any site which is detected as cheating, is a link farm, drops the reciprocal links or other fault will be removed from the UK Directory.
- Sites are listed if they are participants in one of the major affiliate programs. We are working with the major affiliate programs so if you are a member of one of these your site will be in the UK Directory, if not already included. We do not deal with in-house affiliate programs. Please Don't e-mail us about how much we could make by joining your own affiliate program. We've heard it all before and we're not interested.
To get your site listed, find the relevant category for your site in the UK Directory and click on resources outside UK at the bottom of the first page. On the resources page click on Add your site, follow the instructions and fill in the form to add your site to the UK Directory. Sites will be reviewed and the links on your site checked before they become visible on our site. You will receive an e-mail when your site is added to our Directory.
When exchanging links please read the following rules.
- Place a reciprocal link on your site first. Link Exchange protocol indicates that the person initiating the link exchange must place a link first before asking for a link exchange.
- Make sure that there is a clear route from your home page to the link exchange page on your site. If we can't get to your links page then the link exchange will be rejected.
- Your site should have it's own domain name, link exchanges with free hosting sites such as Freeserve and Yahoo can not be accepted.
- Your site must be on the same domain as your links page.
- Please note we can not swap links with sites which break our Terms and conditions, Link Swap Partners such as adult sites are not allowed.
- Do not hide your links in Java script or frames. Search engines can not follow and neither will our robot so your link will be rejected.
- Only sites that provide reciprocal Links will be added to our link exchange programme. We monitor our Links Exchange partners and if our link is not found on your site the link exchange will be suspended.
- Do not submit your URL more than once. This could result in ALL your links being removed.
- We will not accept link farms or links from sites with hundreds of links per page.
- Three way or circular link exchanges will NOT be accepted.
- Link exchange may be refused due to other factors (too many to mention) that made a link exchange not possible.